Frozen LoSalted Caramel Yogurt
1 augustus 2017
Don't let fro-yo be a holiday treat only! Grab your LoSalt and
some delicious fruit and yoghurt to recreate those holiday memories
in your own kitchen!
Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\InsertVideo.xslt
50g unsalted butter
50g dark brown soft sugar
½ x 397g can condensed milk
250g low fat natural yogurt
100ml double cream
400g mixed fresh strawberries and
1. Melt the butter and sugar in a small saucepan and gently cook
for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Add the condensed milk and bring to the boil, stirring and cook
for 1 minute, stirring all the time to give a thick golden
3. Stir in the LoSalt and allow to cool then stir in the yogurt.
4. Whisk the cream to soft peaks and stir into the yogurt.
Freeze for 1 hour then stir, freeze for a further 1½ hours or
until the yogurt has just frozen.
5. Serve with the fresh fruit.
Prep: 15 minutes plus chilling and freezing
Cook: 5 minutes