1 April 2017
Pure decadence, the LoSalt way! Reduce the sodium and enjoy this
indulgent treat when that sweet tooth hits!
175g Rich Tea Light biscuits
200g unsalted butter
100g dark brown soft sugar
397g can condensed milk
½ tsp LoSalt
2 ripe bananas, mashed
250g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
1 tsp cocoa
1. Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
2. Crush the biscuits in a food processor to give fine crumbs.
Melt 100g butter and mix in the crumbs.
3. Press into the base and sides of a 4cm deep, 20cm round loose
bottomed tin and bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
4. Melt the remaining butter and sugar in a medium saucepan and
gently cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the
condensed milk and bring to the boil, stirring and cook for 1
minute, stirring all the time to give a thick golden
5. Stir in the LoSalt and pour into the tin. Chill for at
least 4 hours or overnight.
6. Spread the bananas on top of the caramel and top with the
yoghurt, remove from the tin. Sprinkle with cocoa and
Prep: 15 minutes (plus chilling)
Cook: 5 minutes