Creamy Salmon Parcels
19 June 2019
Using the microwave for this dish makes it super quick and keeps
all the goodness in the veggies.
Recipe by Sally Bee, our culinary expert. Sally is all
about healthy food that tastes amazing!
2 salmon fillets
1 large leek, washed and sliced
70g fresh French beans
50g frozen peas
4 heaped tbsp low fat crème fraîche,
plus 2 extra tbsp to serve
1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
1. Start by preparing 2 large squares of greaseproof paper
measuring approx 40cm each side. Place these on a microwavable
2. Mix the crème fraîche with the chopped tarragon and a sprinkling
of freshly ground black pepper and a pinch of LoSalt in a bowl and
3. Pop a fillet of salmon in the middle of each sheet and top with
the leeks, French beans and peas.
4. Now dollop 2 tablespoons of low fat crème fraîche mixture on
5. Pull up the sides of the paper to make a parcel, twisting it at
the top. Make sure you leave air circulation space inside.
6. Microwave on full power for 5 minutes and leave to stand for 5
minutes before serving with an extra dollop of crème fraîche.
7. If you don't have a microwave you can wrap in foil instead of
baking paper and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180˚C. Do not
use foil in the microwave.