Italian Blushing Pasta
23 November 2018
We love the simplicity of this pasta dish and you can really
taste the sweetness of the tomatoes
Recipe by Sally Bee, our culinary expert. Sally is all
about healthy food that tastes amazing!
About 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into
8 shallots, peeled and halved
1 whole garlic bulb, unpeeled
Drizzle of olive oil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp LoSalt
Freshly ground black pepper
2-3 fresh rosemary sprigs
450g/1lb your choice of pasta
1. Place all the vegetables on a large baking tray. Do not
peel the garlic bulb, but slice off the very top so that the cloves
are just exposed.
2. Drizzle everything with a little olive oil and dust over with
the oregano, garlic powder, LoSalt and black
3. Make sure that everything is glistening with the oil and
flavours but not drowning!
4. Pop the fresh rosemary on top and put in the oven for about 50
minutes, checking and turning the peppers halfway through.
5. Meanwhile, organize your timings so that the pasta will be
cooked at the same time as the vegetables. Dried pasta can take up
to 20 minutes, whereas fresh pasta takes only 4-5 minutes, so
follow the instructions on the packaging.
6. Drain the pasta and put in a big bowl. Add the vegetables and
stir together, being careful not to break up the
7. Squeeze the garlic out of its skin and add to
8. Serve immediately with a fresh green salad.