Pea, Pepper & Potato Frittata
18 June 2019
Recipe by Sally Bee, our culinary expert. Sally is all
about healthy food that tastes amazing!
2 Apache or Jersey Royal Potatoes
Drizzle extra virgin olive oil
1 small red onion, chopped
1 red pepper, sliced
½ cup frozen peas - thawed
Handful broccoli florets
Sprinkle dried mixed herbs
Fresh Parsley, chopped
1. Boil the potatoes until cooked through, then cool and
2. Drizzle a non-stick frying pan with extra virgin olive oil and
3. Sauté the red onion and sliced red peppers.
4. Add the peas and the broccoli florets and cook for 5 mins.
5. Add a knob of butter and the cubed potatoes, stir and cook for a
further 4-5 mins.
6. Meanwhile, mix the eggs with black pepper, pinch of LoSalt and
the mixed herbs and pour into the pan.
7. Cook on the hob for 3 minutes and then pop under the grill for 3
8. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve hot or cold.