Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Pomegranate and Walnuts
10 December 2018
This quick and easy recipe is absolutely delicious and would be
the perfect accompaniment to any Christmas dinner
Recipe by Sally Bee, our culinary expert. Sally is all
about healthy food that tastes amazing!
330g Brussel sprouts, halved
1 sweet red Romano pepper, sliced
1 clove garlic, grated
Slurp olive oil
Juice of half lemon
Sprinkle of LoSalt
Freshly ground black pepper
30g walnuts, halved
30g pomegranate seeds
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200˚C.
2. Mix together all the ingredients (apart from the walnuts and
pomegranate seeds) including the sprinkle of LoSalt, in a large
bowl - stir well to coat the vegetables.
3. Transfer to a roasting tray and roast for 15 mins.
4. Take out of the oven, stir and add the halved walnuts.
5. Pop back in the oven for a further 10 mins.
6. Sprinkle with Pomegranate seeds and