Roasted Whole Cauliflower with Garlic
10 December 2018
This simple but tasty roasted whole cauliflower would make a
great addition to any dinner table
Recipe by Sally Bee, our culinary expert. Sally is all
about healthy food that tastes amazing!
1 whole cauliflower
Slurp olive oil
Slurp Balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp runny honey
1 clove garlic, grated
1 red onion, finely sliced
Sprinkle of LoSalt
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp smoked paprika
Pinch dried chilli flakes
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1. Pre-heat oven to 200˚ C.
2. Start by boiling the cauliflower in water for 5-6 mins until
3. Meanwhile, mix together the olive oil, Balsamic vinegar, runny
honey, grated garlic, LoSalt and black pepper, Dijon mustard,
smoked paprika, chilli flakes and the chopped parsley.
4. Once the cauliflower is tender, drain and pop onto a roasting
5. Pour over the sauce and top with the sliced red
6. Oven bake for 25 mins, basting half way through cooking.
7. Serve hot!