30 April 2019
A fun side dish with a little paprika twist
Recipe by Sally Bee, our culinary expert. Sally is
all about healthy food that tastes amazing!
4 or 5 Rooster or red skin potatoes
Drizzle olive oil
Sprinkle smoked paprika
Sprinkle of LoSalt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200˚C.
2. Wash and slice the potatoes finely.
3. Put the potato slices into a large bowl and drizzle with a
little olive oil.
4. Next sprinkle with LoSalt and smoked paprika.
5. Mix well to coat.
6. Now arrange the potato slices in a row, upright to make a
7. Sprinkle with a little extra smoked paprika and oven bake for
40-50 minutes, basting the potatoes in the olive oil half way
8. Serve when crispy and golden!