Sweet & Sour Salmon
5 November 2019
A healthy, delicious, easy to make, one pot dish
1 tbsp runny honey
4 spring onions, chopped
1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
1 clove garlic, grated
Sprinkle dried Italian herbs
Freshly ground black pepper
6 Albert Bartlett Apache Potatoes, halved
2 salmon fillets
275g fresh pineapple
150g French green beans
Drizzle olive oil
1. Start by par-boiling the Albert Bartlett Apache Potatoes in
boiling water for 6 mins.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together all the marinade
3. Now add the salmon fillets to the marinade and set aside.
4. Pre-heat the oven to 200˚C
5. Cut/crush the pineaple and place in the middle of a medium
sized roasting tray and pop the salmon fillets on top, then add all
of the remaining marinade on top of the salmon.
6. Place the French beans beside the salmon on the tray along with
the par-boiled Albert Bartlett Apache Potatoes. Drizzle the
potatoes with olive oil, black pepper and a pinch of LoSalt.
7. Oven bake for 30-35 mins until the salmon is cooked through and
the potatoes are soft.